Xkcd depleted Uranium
Not sure why the page says depleted Uranium. I think they were natural uranium, which is radioactive. Rocbolt's reference supports this Arnold Chiari II 21:26, 16 January 2015 (UTC) Depleted uranium is nearly pure U-238, which is radioactive, but has a half-life 6X longer than U-235
1474: Screws - explain xkc
- XKCD 821: The 119 Little Pigs • Posted by 1 year ago. Archived [WP] Then the 92nd little pig built a house out of depleted uranium. And the wolf was like, dude. Simple Prompt. Credit to book: What If? By Randal Monroe. 3.4k points. 116 comments. 1 comment. share. save. hide.
- Natural uranium as used in a thermal nuclear reactor has a much lower energy density (~100 times lower) because most of the U-238 is thrown away during enrichment or thrown out as waste when the fuel becomes too U-235 depleted. Natural uranium as used in a fast reactor again has a huge energy density because, with reprocessing, all of the U-238 can be fissioned
- Xkcd's Scientific Microfiction Meme. May 3, 2021. Up for Grabs. June 14, 2021. Analysing bird songs with Wigner transform (WDF) June 14, 2021. Keynesian Beauty Contest . June 14, 2021. Ask HN: Why does archive.is track who reads submitted content via DNS. June 14, 2021. Serbians Suffer Long-Term Effects of NATO Depleted Uranium - 2005. June 14, 2021. Farewell from Rusty Russell (2018) June.
- You won't get cancer if you touch a depleted uranium rod for example, and inhaling a bit of uranium will kill you because its poisonous, but not because its radioactive. You have to remember that there are a lot of radioactive materials in the world, and uranium 238 with a half-life of several million or even billion years is one of the least radioactive
- Uranium is constantly washing down into the Earth's oceans, and it appears that the recovery process can be remarkably cheap. Current estimates of seawater-borne uranium are something like 4.5 billion tons. The concentration is very low, but it appears that there are approaches which are cheap enough to provide large-scale recovery at a price of about 3 times current prices. Since fuel costs are only a few percent of reactor power cost, as opposed to 50 - 60% for coal or gas, it's clear.
- Natural and depleted uranium have the identical chemical effect on your body. The health effects of natural and depleted uranium are due to chemical effects and not to radiation. A cursory reading of the CDC report on uranium says, simply, the toxicity will kill you before the radiation does. So any possible consumption of uranium on the part of Mr. Winsor must have natually been low enough that he did not poison himself chemically, as evidenced by the fact that he was still alive.
Talk:1474: Screws - explain xkc
- The A-10 Warthog is built around a 30 mm cannon that fires depleted uranium rounds, 65 of them per second. I heard from someone who worked on the flight controls a long time ago, that when the cannon is fired it provides more thrust than the engines
- utes. Uranium-234 is also an alpha emitter, meaning it decays into Thorium-230 and helium. Thorium-230 decays into helium and Radon-226, which has a half life of around one and a half thousand years. (And for those who are picky and obsessive like me, yes, there would be small quantities of other elements produced by things like spontaneous fission and cluster decay, but I'm keeping.
- In a complete nuclear cycle breeders take uranium and turn it in to power, plutonium and fissile waste. Then a burner reactor takes the fissile waste and converts it to power and depleted waste
- One formulation has a composition of 99.25% by mass of depleted uranium and 0.75% by mass of titanium, but there is a debate regarding the isotopic composition or the uranium that is used because of the findings of non depleted uranium in battlefields. Please tell me where does that violate ANY Wikipedia policy
- The specifics of the situation I'm thinking of are a slug the size/shape of the Chrysler building made out of depleted uranium and titanium traveling at .6c on an orbit tangent to Earth's but about 30-45 degrees inclined from Earth's orbital plane, but I'm interested in similar scenarios just as well. hard-science modern-age. Share. Improve this question. Follow asked May 6 '15 at 11:15.
- g my Geiger counter is reasonably accurate (last calibrated in 84 I believe, yes it is a bit out of date), this puts of at most around 4 milliroentgen per hour peak (when the meter is right against the thickest quantity of the mantle)
- From the book What If? of XKCD when talking about super strong winds: The flying debris would pulverize anything that wasn't nuclear-hardened. What does nuclear-hardened mean? The closest result from Google for this term is Radiation hardening. But radiation hardening simply means making a device withstand-able in high radiation environment. The context doesn't mention anything about radiation, or radiation wind (if it even exists), just air wind
Depleted uranium is a mixture of the same three uranium isotopes, except that it has very little 234 U and 235 U. It is less radioactive than natural uranium. Enriched uranium is more radioactive than natural uranium. The less radioactive and non-fissile uranium-238 constitutes the main component of depleted uranium. (wikipedia.org depleted uranium is favored for the penetrator because it is self-sharpening and pyrophoric. On impact with a hard target, such as an armoured vehicle, the nose of the rod fractures in such a way that it remains sharp. The impact and subsequent release of heat energy causes it to disintegrate to dust and burn when it reaches air because of its pyrophoric properties (compare to ferrocerium.
XKCD 821: The 119 Little Pigs : xkcd - reddi
- dest solide. Den Thing Explainer werde ich mir aber auf englisch zu Gemüte führen
- Since The 1940 S Uranium And Later Depleted Uranium Was Used In Producing The Glazes And Pigments For Porcelain Dentures The Actual Amount Added Is Relatively Small And Is Only One Component Of The Coloring Of The Dentures Uranium Was Chosen Because It Has A Subtle Fluorescent Quality And Aids In Creating A Natural Looking Glow And Color To The False Teeth Thousands Of Such Dentures Were Made.
- New data from EU satellites shows that 2020 is in a statistical dead heat with 2016 as the world's warmest year, reports the BBC (in an article shared by long-time Slashdot reader AmiMoJo): The Copernicus Climate Change Service says that last year was around 1.25C above the long-term average. The.
- Uranium metal can be up 28% beta particle, which can be blocked by sandbags or a thick brick wall. Depleted uranium contains almost no beta particle radiation. Uranium ore lacks the purity of uranium metal and usually more beta particles than depleted unranium but not much more though it's purity and composition are naturally variant
- Worldbuilding Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for writers/artists using science, geography and culture to construct imaginary worlds and settings
- - Uranium ammo (machine gun ammo and tank shells) made from depleted uranium pellets. The machine gun ammo is strong enough to stay relevant at all stages of the game. - Reactor balance is different (or not broken). A fully maxed out reactor can produce a consistent 10MW. - Uranium pellets are more plentiful
- Depleted uranium (DU) is uranium primarily composed of the isotope uranium-238 (U-238). Natural uranium is about 99.27 percent U-238, 0.72 percent U-235, and 0.0055 percent U-234. U-235 is used for fission in nuclear reactors and nuclear weapons. Uranium is enriched in U-235 by separating the isotopes by mass. The byproduct of enrichment, called depleted uranium or DU, contains less than one.
Random. Panel four of today's comic marks the first drawn in Adobe Photoshop CS2 (previously I was usin' regular old CS). It is a pretty slick program! Expensive though. Questionable Content: Using Merchandise Revenue To Draw The Comic Better, Not Purchase Solid-Gold Bathtubs. Sometime in the next couple of weeks you will probably start seeing. Posts by Alan Brown . 12645 posts • joined 8 Feb 2008. Page: ← Prev; 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; 13; 14; 15; 16; 17; 18; 19; 20; 21; 22; 23; 24; 25; 26. determinants of health. Different from. biological effects of electromagnetic radiation. biological and environmental effects of electromagnetic fields. wireless electronic devices and health. mobile phone radiation and health. environmental impact of telecommunications. Authority control. Q14932259
Log Scale : xkc
- The neutron is a subatomic particle, symbol n or n 0, which has a neutral (not positive or negative) charge, and a mass slightly greater than that of a proton.Protons and neutrons constitute the nuclei of atoms.Since protons and neutrons behave similarly within the nucleus, and each has a mass of approximately one atomic mass unit, they are both referred to as nucleons
- Depleted uranium of salts.png. PSM V73 D062 Half life and radiation chart by rutherford.png. PSM V87 D128 Successive substances produced by uranium atom transformation.png. PU 240.png 615 × 439; 13 KB. PU 241.png 538 × 438; 12 KB. QGIS with OSM and Safecast data.png. Ra226alpha.JPG. Rad waste box.jpg. Radiation Dose Chart by Xkcd.png. Radiation equipment 001.jpg. Radiation equipment 002.
- The Depleted Uranium tamper surrounding the weapon isn't particularly radioactive. The tamper is there for two reasons, one the density and high inertia of it confines the chemical explosion long enough for the nuclear reaction to occur. Secondly, fast neutrons from the plutonium chain reaction then cause the tamper to fission, generating another portion of the weapon's energy. As to why you.
- g Damage Profile: Depleted Uranium (0/37.5/25/37.5) Final RAH: //39/21. What's interesting about this one is it went initially to //30/30, THEN switched to the final listed above. What's especially interesting is that it didn't pick the two strongest resists. After the RAH adjusted, the person shooting at me put 5 hobs on me. Even though they were doing very little damage, the RAH.
- So this lunchtime I started with depleted uranium, which I knew was denser than lead, moved on to Tsar Bomba, the most powerful bomb ever tested by man (with an output at detonation 1% that of the sun), which was designed in part by Andrei Sakharov, whose name was familiar to me for some reason, perhaps because he was one of the people who first came up with the idea of a tokamak design of.
- I specified depleted uranium, which isn't as nasty as the U-235 they make bombs and reactors from (well, reactor fuel; I don't think the build the actual reactors out of uranium. That would be silly), but it's still radioactive. It gives off alpha particles. My whole cube would emit about as much radiation as 74 grams of Cesium-137. Basically, I'm going to hav
MSR can use LWR waste as fuel; some MSR configurations can even use the 215,000kg depleted uranium left over from making enriched uranium. No reprocessing needed, put the uranium, plutonium and. There was a long pause before the first beam of depleted uranium hit the rock beneath them. Hermione could feel the impact in her inner ear as the roar of sound and air and dust blasted into the five mounted witches and wizard. They were quite high up but then, it was quite an impact. Harry had told her about the idea, gifted to him by science fiction The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress, by Robert.
Only solution here is either carbide or depleted uranium tipped bullets. Posted: 1/17/2016 11:49:24 AM EDT Heating while travelling through the air is factor, but the fact you just applied considerable amount of heat to the tail of the projo also plays into it Thorium is nowhere near as dangerous as uranium anyway - that's why the US chose not to continue research into the construction of thorium-based nuclear reactors, way back in the 1960s. They simply couldn't be used to produce the materials required to manufacture nuclear weapons, so the use of thorium was discarded. The pity is that thorium reactors (unlike uranium based ones) CANNOT blow up. XKCD: rarely funny, sometimes hilarious Remarkably close to the beliefs of actual 9/11 deniers, many of whom admit that the United States really does have enemies abroad, but still insist that George Bush had to concoct the most elaborate hoax in history in order to invade a couple of third-world countries, such as the United States invades every couple of years or so. Posted by Neighborhood. Check out the alt text on today's XKCD comic: For those who couldn't be bothered to mouse over, the alt text reads: Wikipedia trivia: if you take any article, click on the first link in the article text not in parentheses or italics, and then repeat, you will eventually end up at 'Philosophy.' I gave it a shot with the article featured in the comic (spark plug) and, sure enough, i
Xkcd's Scientific Microfiction Meme - AYESCO NIGERI
Depleted Uranium - Far Worse Than 9/11. In 1979, depleted uranium (DU) particles escaped from the National Lead Industries factory near Albany, N.Y. ,which was manufacturing DU weapons for the U.S military. The particles traveled 26 miles and were discovered in a laboratory filter by Dr. Leonard Dietz, a nuclear physicist. This discovery led to a shut down of the factory in 1980, for. If they have to stop using cadmium, antimony or barium, they'll probably turn to depleted uranium, Posted by rifqi rafsanjani at 4:43 PM. Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Labels:. A new study finds the health risks from inhaling airborne particles of depleted uranium are very low. The Capstone study found that even servicemembers in armored vehicles hit by DU munitions would still not suffer health risks from inhaling the particles. Of course, officials said, they would certainly have other problems if their tank o
For references XKCD's radiation chart is a really good reference that has stood up to my random verification tests. For some radioactive materials the radiation risk is so minimal that the stuff will cause more trouble from a heavy metal poisoning point of view than from a radiation point of view. One example is depleted uranium, that stuff is almost pure 238U whose halflife is so long (1/3. Stuff like loiter times to find the tank, risk to pilots. I bet pilots are the most expensive component in the aircraft. Wikipedia says a helfire is $68,000 usd. Say you fit 8 on an aricraft, how many depleted uranium rounds must you have to take out 8 targets (and account for misses). That takes logistics to move, occupies room A couple years ago when YouTube was young, I posted a US Army training video, Depleted Uranium Hazard Awareness.It has received far more traffic than I expected -- over 50,000 views -- and I am very happy to report that a good chunk of those viewings are from troops in the field
As of last night I've accumulated around 10 refined uranium, and about 10x that in depleted variety. Questions to ya'all: 1) At what point should I consider using this uranium for power? (How much should I have to start) 2) Should I look into a Breeder reactor first since I'll have so much of the depleted uranium initially an udge and a wink Just remember that the takeaway lesson from The Faultless Painter is that perfection isn't, and love is separate from achievement . If we are in Iraq for the good of the Iraqis then why are well destroying their environment? Because we don't care about them. We care about oil and manufacturing consent. This is all disjointed but I wanted to get a few things out there
So I can forget about that low powered laser pointer, cross-bow or depleted uranium rod, but electrical goods not rated for our supply and/or not approved with some sort of tick mark is OK. Vintage too. Jaycar or Dick Smith will sell me a big step-down transformer to run all manner of appliances. But once I've plugged the honking big heavy step-down transformer into the supply, it is no longer. PTI reports:. In a major catch for Navi Mumbai Police, three persons have been arrested on charges of illegal possession of five kgs of depleted uranium (DU) even as Atomic Energy Regulatory Board said that the seized material did not pose any radiological hazard or security threat
Depleted Uranium Ammunition? [Archive] - Project Reality
Lefty Blogs williampfaff ++ ++ Russian News ++ seaton-newslinks. USA expat in Europe ++ bilegrip Asu spleen ++ us-rockstroh a rant, not a blog ++ aboutmyplanet eco ++ sfgate ++ crookedtimber+ Depleted uranium was originally stored as an unusable waste product ( uranium hexafluoride ) in the hope that improved enrichment processes could extract additional quantities of the fissionable U-235 isotope . (wikipedia.org) The present invention relates to a thermal process for the conversion of uranium hexafluoride (UF 6 ) to give solid uranium oxide (essentially UO 2 ) and hydrogen. Johnson can be found scouring the beaches of RincÃ³n, where a nuclear power plant operated until the 1970s, or collecting soil samples in Vieques, where depleted uranium residue remained for years following an artillery firing range run by the U.S. Navy. These problems have been investigated very little, says Johnson. It takes a lot of dedication and is really labor intensive. You get.
Santa has started giving the especially naughty children depleted uranium for Christmas. 2:57 PM Lance said... Who's naughty now? 4:47 PM CBrulee said... Take that, you reindeer-strafing pigeons! 4:54 PM Jody Leavell said... I guess we know who IS naughty now! 8:00 PM Allan R. Bevere said... What happens to naughty children after Santa runs out of coal. 10:02 PM Rick said... Santa knows. I understand this to be an accusation of the deployment of depleted uranium shells from their tanks. But, as the article I linked to states, this accusation has no evidence whatsoever to back it. DU shells are fairly radioactive but they are not nearly dangerous enough to cause the sort of bizarre injuries reported. I consider it far more likely that they have been using phosphorous muntiions. Actually, It would exploded, not in a thermal nuclear detonation but in depleted uranium's own special way. wikipedia Depleted uranium is favored for the penetrator because it is self-sharpening and flammable. On impact with a hard target, such as an armored vehicle, the nose of the rod fractures in such a way that it remains sharp. The impact and subsequent release of heat. The faux Pax Americana brought us unprovoked wars, illegal coups, regime changes, shock and awe, ultra-right wing or jihadi proxy armies, cluster bombs, depleted uranium, agent orange, CIA backed mujahideen, death squads, torture, assassinations, extraordinary renditions, black sites, Guantanamo, drone wars, big brother and the surveillance state, the list goes on
If uranium sources are going to be depleted eventually
- A fact I enjoyed pointing out during the great Depleted-Uranium-Iraqi-Cancer-Cluster campaigns of the mid-1990's, led by the usual suspects such as John Pilger. One of the endless claims was that during Gulf War I the US had dropped 900 tons of depleted uranium in the country: the horror, the horror. The other half-truth as a lie that I've always loved is when people making the.
- g alligators soon.Hehe, xkcd is pretty funny. But you know what isn't funny? Fucking spirit..
- Feb 19, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Kirsten Bruce Koning. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinteres
- Cannons that are mounted on a warship are able to fire a 600-ton ferric-tungsten projectile with a depleted uranium core at 30 kilometers per second, and cannons mounted on orbital platforms fire a 3000-ton projectile at 12,000 kilometers per second. They cause massive damage due to the sheer kinetic energy the shell had. In a Halo: Reach mission (Sword Base), you see a Covenant Corvette being.
- Book Review: Roboticist ponders the hypothetical. By Michael Saakyan on October 3, 2014 in Arts, Etc., Literature Michael Saakyan on October 3, 2014 in Arts, Etc., Literatur
- ator Genisys: Revolution has finally launched. After appearing last month on Google Play inviting users to sign up for pre-registration.
life expectancy - Did Galen Winsor swim in a spent fuel
In the history of man, technologies came along very slowly, and people were well adapted to the last before the next came along. We are still simple people, farmers and craftsmen and shepherds, merchants and brigands and warriors. But now we have GM crops, production lines, share markets and depleted uranium shells. We have been so eager to. This wiki is a collaborative resource for information about the Geometry Dash series and is maintained by the contributions of fans. Feel free to create an account and join the community I read an article yesterday (sorry, no link) that said the youngest of the three, Noriaki Imai, 18 years old, was a recent high school grad who went to Iraq to study the effects of depleted uranium. Now, what is a 'recent high school grad' doing that for? It implies that he's really very bright, but if he was that bright maybe he'd realize that he shouldn't be doing it while a war is in progress Trust me, if I had the money (and legal ability) to get a military grade Humvee with roof mounted machine gun and loaded with armor piercing depleted uranium rounds, I would. As it is, I'm reduced to keeping a constant vigil and wondering which of my other fellow drivers will attempt to kill me today
military - Does the cannon of the A-10 deliver more thrust
- Eugen Systems official forums. Rabidpalidinski Second-Lieutenant Messages : 899 Inscription : Lun 17 Juin 2013 19:20 Localisation : MA, US
- Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting
- 2) On an emergency run earlier in the week I ended up with seven items, all but one of which were extremely heavy. I didn't think the store was called Shoppers Depleted Uranium Warehouse or Stop & Throw Your Back Out but I was in a hurry and didn't check. Also, one of the items was a six-pack of Brooklyn IPA so relief was at hand
- A company backed by Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Toshiba are in early talks to jointly develop a small nuclear reactor, the Japanese electronics giant said Tuesday.The Nikkei business daily earlier reported that the two sides would team up to develop a compact next-generation reactor that can operate for up to 100 years without refuelin
uranium Sublime Curiosit
- Explain xkcd is a wiki dedicated to explaining the webcomic xkcd. Go figure. 1874: Geologic Faults. Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to : navigation, search |< < Prev; Comic #1874 (August 9, 2017) Next > >| Geologic Faults: Title text: I live on a torn-bag-of-potato-chips-where-the-tear-is-rapidly-growing fault, which is terrifying. Explanation . This comic appears to be a successor.
- In the second stage, plutonium reprocessed from the spent fuel of the PHWRs, depleted uranium and thorium kept in the blanket form will be used as fuel to power a series of breeder reactors. Thorium used in the breeders gets converted into uranium-233, a fissile material. In the third stage, reactors will use thorium and uranium-233 to generate electricity. Thus, the three stages are inter.
- g fusion neutrons on the reaction vessel permeates every nook and cranny of the reactor interior, including appendages to the reaction vessel.
- I don't know about incredibly strong, but I know that depleted uranium is incredibly dense. Of course, if you're creating a fictional element, you can easily give it the first three properties, based on uranium, and then handwave #4 and #5 somehow. Share. Improve this answer. Follow edited Jul 12 '17 at 12:18. answered Jul 12 '17 at 11:14. F1Krazy F1Krazy. 13.8k 5 5 gold badges 43 43 silver.
- Post su depleted uranium scritto da Barney Panofsk
- Saved Content. Photo Galleries; My Photo Gallery; Latest Photos; Weekly Top 10; Videos; Latest Videos; Categories; Hashtags; Athletes; Searc
- OUR PLAN. With the growing demand for electricity, TerraPower entered the nuclear energy arena to lift billions out of poverty. Advanced reactors and other isotopic applications are possible with technology and enhanced computing capabilities that were unimaginable just a few decades ago. At TerraPower, we are ready to build the clean energy of.
No-Melt Nuclear 'Power Balls' Might Win A Few Hearts And
- g a density about equivalent to say granite, how much velocity would it need to punch..
- ants in nearly all drinking water globally from depleted uranium wars used widely since they were introduced by Israel in 1973 in the Arab-Israeli war (Yom Kippur war) - Kissinger gave it to the Israelis to use for the first time on the battlefield. The US has also introduced fission products from nuclear bombs,
- Depleted uranium is about as dense as you can go while still being able to get your hands on practical amounts. If your bullet is twice as dense as the wall, you'll get two bullet-lengths in before running out of steam. Click to expand... Click to shrink... Newton'a Impact Depth Approximation! (Thank you, XKCD, for teaching me such interesting trivia.) 4 Jackercracks In a British accent. Jan 6.
- Initiate fission in a depleted (U-238) jacket ; A pure fission weapon is typically in the 20 kiloton range. A boosted fission weapon weapon could go up to an upper limit 1 megaton. The first thermonuclear weapon, Mike was 10 megatons, and the largest one ever detonated was the Soviet Tsar Bomba, which was designed to achieve 100 MT, but only achieved 50 MT because the depleted uranium jacket.
- Mostly gamma and beta from Cesium 137, which makes up the lion's share of the remaining activity. Beta from Strontium 90 is also a concern for the public. But these isotopes will be basically gone in 300 years. There are also alpha emitters like P..
- Feb 19, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by H M. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinteres
Talk:Depleted uranium/Archive 13 - Wikipedi
- The Litvak: Dude, Saudi Arabia abolished slavery in 1962.Sudan still has slavery. OBL: [Racism] is why [the West created] the United Nations and the veto power
- This is a post about Depleted Uranium, an actual Nuclear Holocaust, Carbon Dating, and Anthropology. From TERRESTRIAL EVIDENCE OF A NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE IN PALEOINDIAN TIMES: The Paleoindian occupation of North America, theoretically the point of entry of the first people to the Americas, is traditionally assumed to have occurred within a short time span beginning at about 12,000 yr B.P
- The depleted waste is certainly not healthy for you and using depleted uranium shells is the supposed cause of gulf war syndrome, but it really doesn't fall into the category of dirty bomb.
- On a more logistical note, bass amps are heavier than mountain of depleted uranium, so unless the eBayer happens to be local to me it's not worth my bidding. So, I'll probably get one from a shop. The next thing I discover about bass amps is that they're as expensive as they are heavy
- NASA Looking At Nuclear Thermal Rockets To Explore the Solar System 282. Posted by Soulskill on Saturday January 31, 2015 @06:59PM from the i'll-order-a-dozen dept. MarkWhittington writes: Officially, NASA has been charged with sending astronauts to Mars sometime in the 2030s. Toward that end, according to a story in Universe Today, space.
- You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. --xkcd. Looks like many of you didn't get the #4 edition in their inbox. I apologize, I'm learning that email isn't like publishing on the web, and various filters are sensitive to how many images and embeds and such I'm a visual guy and would put an image next to every section if I could. It's kind.
In Real Life, a metal is an element of the periodic table which belongs to one of certain groups/columns and has a specific type crystal lattice with free electrons. note In fiction, especially fantasy, a metal is shiny stuff with wonderful properties like super strength, lightness, magic resistance and so on, often not resembling any of the metals found in the periodic table One had to read far down the page to discover that said experiment shut down because it had processed all of it's samples and finally depleted it's battery power. And by the way gotten 150% of anticipated results as we had managed to run not only all the scheduled samples, but all the backups and spares brought along as just in case. Matter of a different experiment failing early on freeing up. May 26, 2019 - Explore William Clark's board CBRN on Pinterest. See more ideas about firefighter humor, fire life, firefighter art DEPLETED URANIUM MIXED WITH PLUTONIUM IS BEING SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD, VIA DU WEAPONS But this one nuclear industry sponsored insanity and Catch 22 example is not an isolated incident at just one location. This same type of thing is happening GLOBALLY, all over the world, in many heavily radiation contaminated places, many of which the US military or government is responsible for creating.
hard science - How far away could Earth detect a
- Does this perfect storm of catastrophe seem odd to anyone else? Could it really be that there is no omnipresent spiritual component to the collapse of ecosystems, the annihilation of the Gulf, the depleted uranium littering Iraq, the total moral depravity of the States that comprise the world? The s..
- g to show the aftermath of an alleged Israeli airstrike on a military facility near Damascus, on May 5 2013 Israel used a new type of weapon, a senior official at the Syrian military facility that came under.
- You have a common misconception, depleted uranium has plenty of radioactivity, when ingested not only has 60% the alpha release of natural uranium but also makes beta emitters as decay products (thorium-234 and protactinium-234) with twice the disintegration rate of the alpha emitters. Re:No, thanks (Score: 5, Insightful) by MichaelSmith on Saturday April 23, 2011 @07:19AM Homepage Journal.
So, have I got this radiation calculation correct?(and
And what would these same physicists--if you may know--say about the use of depleted uranium used on weaponry by the MIC? Thankyou March 28, 2011 at 3:56 AM Post a Comment. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Featured Post . TEN YEARS OLD: QUANTUM TANTRA BLOG. Ten Years Old Quantum Tantra Blog is now 10 years old. Happy Birthday, old friend! During its life QTB has. So much for armored steel . . . The US Navy's experimental electromagnetic railgun is well known by now. There's a new round for it known as the Hyper Velocity Projectile. You can read about it here, and see it being tested in the second half of the video clip below
Vertex Ventures. Explain xkcd vacuum. Singapore Airlines Group. Best staking coins 2021. Linguistic inequality sociolinguistics. MMCrypto Chris Vermögen. 1000 Euro im Monat zum Leben. Goldschmiedetisch Gebraucht Österreich. Zenith Uhren Werterhalt. DOGE/USD Kurs. Visa interchange fees Singapore. Crypto.com tax report. Galaxus Gutschein Coupon. Formulare uni Greifswald. Pool glasfiber pris. Consorsbank wartung. Ripple milk. Business Sweden logo. BOKU Alumni. Best monitor trading. Gpg: No public key. Pelze nach Russland verkaufen. Clicker Heroes Wiki. Telekom NL. Gärsnäs slott. White smoke transparent background. High road capital partners. Slots 888 Wetten. Handy Signatur. Cheapest token swap. Implied volatility Deutsch. Invaliditätsversicherung Rentner. Åhléns AB 118 90 Stockholm. Unwetterwarnung weltweit. Shared Secret VPN Mac. Twitter how to post a thread. Bygga nätverk med accesspunkter. Cisco Dividendenhistorie. Aktuelle Phishing Mails. Bitcoin.de ripple. Premiere Pro Spuren löschen.